Someone I´d like to meet

Hello, In the next post I will  talk about a person what I would like to meet.
This person is Nathaniel Buzolic. He is an australian actor that born in 1983.
I knew about him in the season three of the serie "The vampire diaries"  when he gave life to Kol Mikaelson, who was one of the villains.  Later I saw  him in the spin-off of "The vampire diaries", in the serie "The originals".
I fall in love of his character, Kol Mikaelson. Nathaniel is a fantastic actor I love how he perform his papers.
Probably in this moments you are asking yourself: Why I want meet to Nathaniel Buzolic? That is to say, he is an actor but exist many actors in the world. Well,the answers to this question is easy.
I never reflection about to who I want meet. But holiday my answer is Nathaniel  because beyond of his profession I want meet him for the form in that he live his life.
I follow him in instagram, his name of user is @natebuzz, and  here I follow his post and histories. It show reflections, criticize and appreciation about different things. For example, Nate travel to many places and share photos or videos about their and also share his point of view of the culture of this places. Also he reflection about the life all the that conform her. 
I think that meet to Nathaniel would be interesting because we will talk for hours about many things.  I love have a conversation with the people because for me the conversation is very important. Exist persons with the that I would talk forever.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit...

The Originals

English Language Challenges