English Language Challenges

Hello everyone!
Today is 23 of august and this is final post. The next post will be about the that I learned in English during the all first semester of the 2018.
First that all, I don't like English. I know that English is necessary and for this reason I try learn the language but I prefer to focus in other language as the italian or the portuguese. My objective is finish all my courses of English for after I take courses of other language in the that I am more interested.
Well, returned to theme of the blog.
I don't like English nevertheless for me the blogs were a help. That is to say, for a side the blogs distracted me of the world of my around and for other side the blogs were a tool that made me more easy that I learn something of English. 
The use of the blogs were a method different and innovative. Nevertheless I still have much that learn, for example: my writing must still improve. Now my writing is more  understandable but this can always  improve. Besides I increase my vocabulary  and I must improve my pronunciation of the language. For manage all this objectives, I will try add the English to my diary life although it will be difficult because I normally don't use the English except for read some books but beyond of this I don't use much the English.
This first semester was very long and intense but finally all is coming to the end.
I hope that everyone enjoy like me the final of the semester.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit...

The Originals