Personal Opinion

In the next post, I will talk about my personal opinion about two ask.

First ask:

What is your opinion about tatoos?
For me the tatoos are a thing very personal and significant. I am conscious of that not all think like me.
For me the tatoos are a mark, but not a mark in the sense negative of the word. This mark  represent a situation that we don´t want forget because this situation stay near of you heart, near of you sould.
Currently  I don´t want a tatoo because I feel that I don´t have one or more experiencie transcendentals as for put in my skin. But I have hope of  have one glorify experiencie in the future.

Second ask:
What is your opinion about violence on television?

The violence on television in the currently not is very significant. That is to say, obviously that theme of the violence is important, but we have think that our society is surrounded of violence, the violence is not only in television. Also currently, the kids don´t see much television because in this epoch the television have not the same importance that in the before epoch. In this century, the technology is very developed. The kids leave of see television, now they see their things for Youtube or other web sites. 
In all case, never nobody be able of eliminate the violence on television. 
The problem is not the violence on television.

This is all for the day.
Goodbye, people.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit...

The Originals

English Language Challenges