Post 1: A Country I would like to visit...


Resultado de imagen para new orleans eeuu

I want visit New Orleans although one or two time. This city is located in United States and is very famous for it´s party´s. I know about New Orleans because I watch a serie of the CW, The Originals. This serie have it´s  set in that city and where I see this place, I love it.
I like New Orleans because is a place very artistic and always is in movement, for this have the name of "the city that never sleep". I know that If you walk for it´s streets or avenues, you can see people dancing, painting and make music. I very happy if I can live in this place for sometime and if the city fuera very very charming I would think in live forever in this city. I think that surround
 of the differents arts would is  a great experience. I leave to the bars more famous, Cafe Du Monde, I would walk all the streets but firstly I visit the street Bourbon and  I see the carnivals of the city.

Comentarios

  1. It seems so much fun to go, but I can't travel there if it don't have natural environment :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's a beautiful place *-* it reminds me of the movie "The Princess and the Frog"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaja I found it kind of funny, but it seems so you. I have to admite that I would like to visit this place too, it seems like a fun city. I really hope that you can visit this place sometimes. <3 <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow it's incredible, i like it, good choice ~

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, I always wanted to go there because of the story of the vodoo,
    the thing just fascinates me!
    Now I really want to watch the series jajaja.
    Good luck arriving
    xoxo
    -Daniela Azocar

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Originals

Personal Opinion