My future job

Hello! My name is Francisca and it is a blog!
The next post is about my future job.
I am studying social work at the university of Chile in Santiago and currently  I am in my second year of career.  Until now I don't know very well in what area I am going to specialize specifically although in this moment I think what I would choose job in public politics because I like the idea of improve the social programs than exist. 
I don't want job in a office all the day. The idea of job in a office all the day is very bored. I could travel to many countries if I propose me but I would go to many countries for job. I think than it is fantastic because I would make two things than I love it. I could meet differents place and learn more about my profession.
I excited for complete my career. I want work right now! Well, maybe not in this moment exactly.  I don't know  than I want.  A part of me wants to stay at the university for a long time I want to learn a lot but another part of me only wants to explore the world. And yes, I know than in both case I would learn things but the problem is than I don´t know nothing with certainty!
This is the end...
Good luck!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit...

The Originals

English Language Challenges