My best Friend

The name of my best friend is Sofía. We meet at the school during the 2011, we are friend since eighth years and best friend since six years.
In the start we was friends of friends, we only talk occasionally. Bit by bit we begin to talk more. She began to trust me and I began to trust in her.
In she, I find a fantastic person. She listen to me, advise and  make me know que she always been. She is my rock. I had very lucky with this woman, with my friend. 
I think, we are soulmates but not of the romantic for. We are soulmates in friendship, in the life, we are like sisters. 
One of the favorite memories with my best friend was a day of school, a day very rainy. After class with all the rain and without umbrella, only with our coats, we explored the surroundings of the school and in one moment we, unconsciously, enter in private property. When we were conscious, we went rapidly of there.
After of thist adventure we went to eat fritter. This day was full of  laughter, entertainment and secrets. Definitely, one of the best days.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit...

The Originals

English Language Challenges